Happy Couple

Happy Couple

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Second Post

For my first post on my blog I was so nervous to write something boring. But I guess since it is my very own blog I can say what ever I want. Since, this blog will be for my IPT class I would like to descibe my past experience with technology. I know how to get on the internet, and use it for research for papers. I know how to get to games and look at pictures. But I have not used any special programs or websites that I think would help me with my teaching. So I am interested to learn about what is out there in the world wide web. I was given a beautiful list of names of students who will be in my group. And hopefully we will be able to help eachother with the certain tasks and projects given. I am excited to keep up with my new blog and will try my best to keep this interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video 1

Video 2