Happy Couple

Happy Couple

Saturday, January 16, 2010

There are more blogs and articles I subscribed to, but I could not fit them all so I am picking all my dance based subscriptions to talk about.

1) Great Dance widens my view on contemporary looks and cultural dancing. The pictures she chooses and the explanations are clear and understandable.

2) Teaching for Tech. is the class blog. I love Google reader because it shows me what exactly is new on the blog. It makes life a bit easier for me.
3) Educational Teaching and Life: I hope to learn the appropriate language. This will be difficult to follow, because I am an amateur. But it is exciting to follow a blog concerning matters hopefully I will be dealing with as I teach. Just the knowledge of having the right to learn freely from others is exciting.
4)NDEO informs me of concerts and dance events that I can maybe discuss for classes I am taking. It is updated frequently which is nice. Hopefully it will bring up more news about the national dance deapartment after their big meeting.
5)Dance Advantage pertains to me personally. I love this blog. The advice is great for the situations I am in right now during school. I chose this to learn about what other dancers are doing in my situation.


1 comment:

Video 1

Video 2