Happy Couple

Happy Couple

Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekly Thought

Today in my Orientation to Dance Class, a presentation was given on Ballet and the history behind how it became more contemporary, then the classical pantomime style. The pictures look great and the information seemed right, but I did not see and sighting of resourses afterwards.

There were youtube videos shown, but only seconds of the videos. I was reminded of how graceful ballet can look, and how far it has split away from the traditional 1600's style ballet. But I am now more aware of how to get information since this is the subject I am majoring in. It would have been nice to know where the information came from. Even the info that was not on the presentation should have been sighted right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video 1

Video 2