Happy Couple

Happy Couple

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weekly Thought


As of today I have new website, http://sites.google.com/site/burnhamteaching/home. This website will be used as a great communication link between my future students and myself. The homework can be posted and shown. I can be creative with assignments, and pertain to the norm students prefer. The make-believe homework assignments are fun to come up with too. My dream will be by the time I graduate, my artistic talent will not just flow from my body, but through my hands on to this new website and my blog. My posters will become more detailed, and the videos will have a clear intent for the student to learn successively.

1 comment:

  1. Brianne,

    Great website, and I loved the humor throughout. The only thing you missed a couple of points on is that there is still some of Google's pre-generated stuff in your site that needs to be deleted or changed. If you want to make up these points, just email me when you're done and I'll regrade it! I noticed the following areas, for example:

    Google links to their "tips" tutorials
    Sidebar "template tips"


    Also, the following was set to private, not public, so I couldn't view it:
    Google Docs on Extra Credit page

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Video 1

Video 2