Happy Couple

Happy Couple

Monday, May 3, 2010

First Week Home

My first week home was full of job applications and unpacking. I had my first dance rehearsal for the up coming dance show in June. I have had doctors appointments for my mission papers and just family time. We started the next week with my nephew's birthday party. My sister made a spiderman themed cake with towers and a black road. My favorite part was my nephew's reactions to the presents he recieved. He is so cute! The whole day at church he would go around telling the family and anyone who he knew that it was his birthday that day. I am going to miss him and the rest of my sister's family while they are in Michigan for three years. Thank goodness for digital pictures and e-mailing.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are home!!! Thanks for shopping with me today! I am going to miss you MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Video 1

Video 2